People with binoculars
Print Email

If you have general questions about investing in a 529 plan, please speak with your Financial Advisor.

To change certain account information — such as your address — you may use the "Maintenance Menu" in the Account Access section.

To conduct account transactions or change other account information — such as your Designated Beneficiary — please call your CollegeAccess 529 Plan Investor Services Representative toll-free at 1-866-529-7462, (Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time).